Coq Au Vin
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large onions, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- Cut each chicken breast half into 4 pieces; dredge in flour. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add chicken, and cook until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add potato and remaining ingredients to Dutch oven; add water to cover. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove and discard bay leaf.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note