Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Total time: 20 mins
- ◦1 large egg
- ◦1 cup milk
- ◦1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- ◦1 1/4 cup flour
- ◦2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- ◦2 tsp salt
- ◦1 tsp pepper
- ◦1/2 tsp chili powder
- ◦peanut or canola oil for frying
- 1.In a large bowl whisk milk and egg together.
- 2.Place chicken on counter and cut into cubed bite size pieces; trim any fat that you may see.
- 3.Put the chicken in the milk mixture and mix so that all is coated and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- 4.In another large bowl combine the dry ingredients listed above and stir
- 5.In cast iron pot or sauce pan pour in oil so that its at least an inch deep on med/high heat.
- 6.Remove the chicken from refrigerator and place about 8 pieces in milk mixture and then into the flour mixture.
- 7.Make sure all the chicken is coated with the flour and then place into the hot oil.
- 8.Cook each side for at least 2-3 minutes or until golden brown (You want to make sure that chicken is no longer pink so you can cut one piece to test it out).
- 9.Place the chicken on some paper towels to soak up any oil.
- 10.Repeat the same steps with the rest of the chicken and serve.
- This is not the original of course but looks like a good copycat :-)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes