Coppa, Ricotta, and Arugula Pizza
Photo: Thomas J. Story
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 643
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Protein: 22g
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated fat: 9.7g
- Carbohydrate: 67g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sodium: 980mg
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese (about 2 cups)
- Our Best Pizza Dough
- About 5 oz. (18 slices) coppa
- About 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- About 5 cups (2 1/2 oz.) baby arugula
- 1. Evenly spread 2 heaping spoonfuls (1/3 cup) ricotta cheese onto each half-grilled dough round, then top with several slices of coppa. Grill as directed in step 6.
- 2. In a bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and a pinch each of salt and pepper; toss with arugula. About 1 minute before pizzas are done, evenly scatter a generous amount of dressed arugula onto pizzas and finish grilling, covered, for about 1 minute.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving with crust.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note