Cool Lemon Dessert
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/3 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2 cup(s) Cool Whip
- 2 package(s) 3 3/4 oz instand lemon pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour, butter and nuts, press into 9x13 pan, bake 12-15 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip, spread over cooled crust. Mix lemon pudding as directed on package, pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour, top with remaining Cool Whip. Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cool Lemon Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts