Cool Lemon Dessert
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/3 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2 cup(s) Cool Whip
- 2 package(s) 3 3/4 oz instand lemon pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour, butter and nuts, press into 9x13 pan, bake 12-15 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip, spread over cooled crust. Mix lemon pudding as directed on package, pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour, top with remaining Cool Whip. Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cool Lemon Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes