- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Graham, crushed, divided
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (.3 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 cup light cherry pie filling
How to Make It
SPRAY 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 the graham crumbs; set aside.
ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into blender. Add cottage cheese and reduced-fat cream cheese; blend until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of blender. Pour into large bowl. Stir in COOL WHIP with whisk. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining graham crumbs.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Top with pie filling just before serving.
Total fat: 8 g
Saturated fat: 6 g
Cholesterol: 25 mg
Sodium: 280 mg
Carbohydrate: 15 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 6 g
Vitamin A: 10% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 8% DV
Iron: 0% DV