Cool Lavender Lemonade
Fresh lavender and mint infuse frozen lemon juice with an herbal flavor, making this drink tops for serving with light appetizers. Add the mint and lavender gradually to tailor the lemonade to your taste.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 2 Hours
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen lemon juice from concentrate, thawed
- 4 mint sprigs
- 3 lavender sprigs*
- Garnishes: lemon slices, lavender and mint sprigs
- Bring 7 cups water to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in 1 cup sugar, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice, mint sprigs, and lavender sprigs; let stand at least 2 hours.
- Pour lemonade mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, discarding herbs. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- *2 tablespoons dried lavender flowers may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This