Cool Fruit Pie Bisquick
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Margarine or butter
- 2 package(s) Cream Cheese (3 oz packages) softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 cup(s) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cup(s) Miniature Marshmallows
- 4 cup(s) Mixed Fresh Fruit (kiwi, Strawberries, peaches, blackberries
- Heat oven to 350. Mix baking mix and 2 tbsp sugar. Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly. Press in bottom and up side of ungreased glass pie plate 10 x 1 1/2. Bake about 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and the vanilla. Beat whipping cream in chilled bowl until stiff. Fold whipped cream and marshmallows into cream cheese mixture; spread over crust. Refrigerate at least 8 hr. To serve, cut into wedges and top with fruit. Refrigerate any remaining pie.
- NOTE: To bake in an iungreased square pan 9 x 9 x 2, heat oven to 375 and continue as directed except only press mixture into bottom of pan and not up sides.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note