- 8 ounces dry bow tie (farfalle) pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (12 oz each) albacore tuna, drained, flaked
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced green onionsthinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 large lettuce leaves, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 1 hour 15 minutes
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water.
Combine tomatoes, tuna, cucumber, carrots, mayonnaise, onions, basil, lemon pepper and salt in large serving bowl. Add cooled pasta. Gently toss until well blended.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour. Serve on lettuce leaf-lined salad plates, if desired.