Cool Avocado Soup - My Panera(TM)
http://mypanera.panerabread.com Nutritional info: 343 calories, 9 g protein, 41 g carbohydrates, 17 g fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 693 mg sodium, 8 g dietary fiber
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 avocados pitted and peeled
- 1/2 English Cucumber peeled and chopped
- 4 scallions, green parts only corasely chopped
- 2 cup(s) low-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro or parsley leaves and thin stems packed
- 1 jalapeno peppers seeded and coarsley chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic coarsley chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 slice(s) Panera Bread Tomato Basil Bread toasted and cut into wedges
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- 1. Puree everything but the bread in a blender until very smooth, 2 to 3 minutes stopping to scrape down sides once or twice. Cover tightly with the blender lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
- 2. Puree again just before serving, adding a little cold water if necessary to thin the soup. Serve with the Panera Bread Tomato Basil toast and garnish with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SRodrig185 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note