Cool Avocado Soup - My Panera(TM)
Community Recipe from
- 2 avocados pitted and peeled
- 1/2 English Cucumber peeled and chopped
- 4 scallions, green parts only corasely chopped
- 2 cup(s) low-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/3 cup(s) cilantro or parsley leaves and thin stems packed
- 1 jalapeno peppers seeded and coarsley chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic coarsley chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cumin ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 slice(s) Panera Bread Tomato Basil Bread toasted and cut into wedges
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- 1. Puree everything but the bread in a blender until very smooth, 2 to 3 minutes stopping to scrape down sides once or twice. Cover tightly with the blender lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
- 2. Puree again just before serving, adding a little cold water if necessary to thin the soup. Serve with the Panera Bread Tomato Basil toast and garnish with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SRodrig185 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes