Cookies 'n' Cream Crunch
This four-ingredient dessert comes together quickly then sets in your freezer overnight. Keep these ingredients on hand for those moments when you discover you need a delicious dessert for the morning's work birthday gathering or tomorrow's neighborhood block party.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 232
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 6.3g
- Carbohydrate: 34.2g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 182mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) package sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 quart vanilla no-sugar-added, fat-free ice cream, softened
- Combine first 3 ingredients; reserve 1 cup mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly in bottom of a 9-inch square pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Spread ice cream over crumb mixture in pan. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over ice cream; gently press mixture into ice cream. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes; cut into 9 squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note