- 3 cups (1 1⁄2 pints) cherry nut ice cream
- 1 cup (10 ounces) chopped cream-filled chocolate wafer cookies, divided
- 1 baked 9-inch pie crust, cooled completely
- 1 cup prepared hot fudge topping, warmed slightly
- 4 cups (1 quart) French silk chocolate or chocolate ice cream
How to Make It
Beat cherry nut ice cream and 1⁄2 cup of cookies with the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer on low speed for about 30 seconds or until well combined.
Spoon quickly into pie crust. Top evenly with 3⁄4 cup hot fudge topping. Freeze at least 1 hour.
Beat French silk chocolate ice cream and remaining cookies with electric mixer on low speed for about 30 seconds or until well combined. Spoon into pie crust. Drizzle with remaining 1⁄4 cup hot fudge topping. Freeze at least 4 hours.
To purchase the KitchenAid® products used in this recipe, please visit www.shopkitchenaid.com