Cookies and Cream Dessert
This superfast dessert is a variation of the Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert--it's basically the cookies-and-cream mixture without the ice cream sandwiches.
Yield: 9 servings (serving size: 1 square)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 139
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 23.9g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 78mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- 1 (1-ounce) sugar-free milk chocolate bar, melted
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 14 sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Murray), crumbled
- 1. Combine coffee, sweetener, and melted chocolate, stirring well to combine.
- 2. Add coffee mixture to whipped topping, stirring well. Fold crumbled cookies into whipped topping, reserving about 1/4 cup crumbled cookies.
- 3. Spoon whipped topping mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbled cookies. Cover and freeze until firm. Cut into squares.
- carbo rating: 23
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note