Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) PillsburyÂ® Moist SupremeÂ® FunfettiÂ® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup CriscoÂ® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.)
- 1 can (16 oz.) PillsburyÂ® Creamy SupremeÂ® FunfettiÂ® Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) PillsburyÂ® Easy Frostâ¢ Vanilla Dream Flavor No Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with baking cups. Prepare cake according to package directions using water, oil, and eggs. Select 24 whole cookies and set aside to top the finished cupcakes. Place 40 cookies in a resealable 1 quart plastic bag; seal. Crush cookies coarsely with rolling pin to equal 1 cup. Fold crushed cookies into batter. Fill baking cups two-thirds full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes with chocolate frosting, using a knife to smooth frosting evenly. Create decorative loops by starting with Easy Frost tip in the center of cupcake. Press nozzle as you move towards outer edge, looping back to center in a continuous motion. Repeat making 2 more loops. Sprinkle with enclosed candy bits. Place a whole sandwich cookie in the center. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
- STARS AND STRIPES: Follow directions above substituting Stars and Striped Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
- HALLOWEEN: Follow directions above substituting Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
- HOLIDAY: Follow directions above substituting Holiday Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
- VALENTINE: Follow directions above substituting Valentine Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
- SPRING: Follow directions above substituting Spring Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookies and Cream Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Cupcakes