Cookies and Cream Oreo Bark
To shave off even more time, use mini Oreos to bypass chopping the regular sized ones. If white chocolate doesn't suit your tast, use any chocolate that does. You can leave the top bare, but keep in mind it will look slightly gry from the mix of the black Oreo crumbs against the white. To avoid the unnappetizing grey tint, either drizzle the top with chocolate or sprinkly finely crushed Oreos on the top.
Yield: 12 servings
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreos + 3 for toppings
- Line an 8x8 pan with enough parchment or wzx paper for a 1 inch overhang on each side.
- Pace the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat and stir continuously, until chocolate is completely melted. Transfer chocolate to a heat proof bowl and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped Oreos and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and use a spatula to smoot out the top.
- Finely chop the remaining Oreos and sprinkle on top. Cill for about 10 minutes until the chocolate becomes solid.
- Lift the whole bark out of the pan by holding onto parchment or wax overhang. Split the bark into pieces with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaM4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookies and Cream Oreo Bark Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes