Cookies and cream frosting
Delicious cookies & cream icing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) Salted butter Room temp
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) whipping cream
- 12 Oreo cookies Crumbled finely
- 12-15 Oreos For garnish
- 1. In a large bowl, with a hand or stand mixer, cream together sugar and butter on low speed. Mix until well blended. Increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
- 2. Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed for desired spreading/piping consistency. Add the cookie crumbles and mix just until combined.
- 3. Scoop into a piping bag with a wide tip and pipe decoratively onto cupcakes, or spread onto cupcakes as desired. Garnish with a whole Oreo cookie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Beckylee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note