Cookies and cream frosting
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) Salted butter Room temp
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) whipping cream
- 12 Oreo cookies Crumbled finely
- 12-15 Oreos For garnish
- 1. In a large bowl, with a hand or stand mixer, cream together sugar and butter on low speed. Mix until well blended. Increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
- 2. Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed for desired spreading/piping consistency. Add the cookie crumbles and mix just until combined.
- 3. Scoop into a piping bag with a wide tip and pipe decoratively onto cupcakes, or spread onto cupcakes as desired. Garnish with a whole Oreo cookie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Beckylee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes