Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
Top with vanilla frosting (http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/vanilla-frosting-207414/) and Oreo cookies: whole, crumbled, or both.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 large egg whites at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) chocolate sandwhich cookies (about 10) lightly crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to butter mixture. Mix until integrated. Stir in the sugar. With an electric mixer on low speed, beat for 30 seconds. Turn the mixer up to mediuk speed and beat for 2 minutes. Add the egg whites. Beat for 2 more minutes. Stir in the crushed cookies.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookies and Cream Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes