Cookies and Cream Bites
Community Recipe from
- Cookies and Cream Bites
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sugar-free vanilla-flavored syrup*, divided
- 1 pkg (5.5 oz.) Murray Sugar Free Fudge Dipped Grahams cookies divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup refrigerated egg whites
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon butterscotch flavoring or 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1. In small bowl combine pecans and 1/4 cup of the syrup. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain pecans, discarding liquid. Spread pecans in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350°F about 7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- 2. Place 8 of the MURRAY SUGAR FREE Fudge Dipped Grahams in food processor bowl. Cover and process until finely crushed. Place twenty-four 2-inch foil baking cups on baking sheet. Evenly portion crumbs into cups. Set aside. Coarsely chop remaining cookies. Set aside.
- 3. In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over remaining 1/2 cup syrup. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin dissolves. Cool slightly.
- 4. In medium mixing bowl beat egg whites on high speed of electric mixer until foamy, gradually adding syrup mixture. Refrigerate about 20 minutes or until partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). (Foamy egg whites will remain on top of slightly thickened liquid).
- 5. Meanwhile, in another medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese, Splenda, vanilla and butterscotch flavoring until fluffy. Add chilled mixture, beating until smooth and light. Fold in cookies. Evenly portion into foil baking cups. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- *Sugar-free vanilla-flavored syrup is usually used to flavor coffee and can be found in the coffee aisle of your grocery store.
- Servings: 12
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookies and Cream Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes