Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 1 carton(s) Large Cool Whip
- 2 can(s) Mandarin Oranges drained
- 1 can(s) Large can crushed pineapple drained
- 1-1/2 package(s) Keebler Striped Cookies
- 1. Mix buttermilk into dry pudding mix.
- 2. Stir in mandarin oranges and pineapple.
- 3. Add cool whip.
- 4. Breakup cookies and add them to mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rielyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookie Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes