Great for sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Beat in corn syrup and vanilla extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup.
- Divide into seperate bowls and add food coloring to each for desired affect. Dip cookies or paint them.
- (Try different flavored extracts to taste. Mint at for holiday cookies is fun or almond.) (Tip: if the icing gets hard, microwave for a few second and stir.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sjeanrobbins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookie Icing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies