- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 1 1/2 teaspoons whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 3/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Orange paste food coloring
How to Make It
Combine butter, whipping cream, and salt; beat well. Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended. Stir in vanilla. Color small amounts of frosting with paste food coloring as needed during decorating. Decorate cookies with frosting, and pipe melted chocolate to make faces.
Note: Frosting dries quickly; keep covered at all times with a damp cloth.