Cookie Dough Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) toffee bits
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with graham crackers, chocolate grahams or apple wedges.
- Do NOT use reduced fat cream cheese as it may cause your dip to have the wrong consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by goldmanaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookie Dough Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts