Cookie Dough Cheese Ball
This is a hit with kids of all ages. Try dipping graham crackers, animal crackers, and even chocolate chip cookies in this special treat.
Yield: 3 cups
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Blend together first 3 ingredients until creamy; add powdered sugar and brown sugar, blending well. Fold in chocolate chips; cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Shape dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Roll in pecans before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note