Cookie Dough Cheese Ball
This is a hit with kids of all ages. Try dipping graham crackers, animal crackers, and even chocolate chip cookies in this special treat.
Yield: 3 cups
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Blend together first 3 ingredients until creamy; add powdered sugar and brown sugar, blending well. Fold in chocolate chips; cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Shape dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Roll in pecans before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookie Dough Cheese Ball Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers