Create your own mix-and-match recipe from the ingredient options listed.
Yield: Makes 16 servings
More From Kraft Desserts
- 1 package (18 oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- FLAVORING OPTIONS:
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- FRUIT CHOICES:
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 apples, very thinly sliced
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries
- TOPPING POSSIBILITIES:
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- caramel ice cream topping
- chocolate topping
- Baker's Angel Flake Coconut
PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. Press cookie dough into 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 20 min. or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
BEAT softened cream cheese, sugar, and flavoring in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
SPREAD cream cheese mixture over crust; top with fruit and 1/4 cup topping. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into 16 wedges to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cookie Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Desserts