Community Recipe from
- 8 Metal Cookie Cutters
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Frosting
- Assorted Candies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray inside of cookie cutters lightly with cooking spray and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into each cutter.
- Bake 14-16 minutes. Let cool completely. Leave cookies in cutters.
- Top each cookie with frosting and decorate with assorted candies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note