Community Recipe from
- 8 Metal Cookie Cutters
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Frosting
- Assorted Candies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray inside of cookie cutters lightly with cooking spray and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press cookie dough into each cutter.
- Bake 14-16 minutes. Let cool completely. Leave cookies in cutters.
- Top each cookie with frosting and decorate with assorted candies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes