More From Sunset
- 7 ounces hard, crunchy cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter*, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a food processor, grind cookies into fine crumbs. Drizzle in melted butter and whirl until crumbs start to come together.
- 2. Press crumb mixture firmly over bottom (not sides) of pan called for by recipe.
- 3. Bake until crust is set, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- *If cookies are really buttery, start with 2 tbsp. butter and add only enough extra butter to make crumbs cling together.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note