Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
I have fallen in love with Cookie Butter - either Biscoff Spread or the Trader Joe's brand. Tastes just like crushed Biscoff cookies which are delicious! I have seen substitutes using it instead of peanut butter, and decided to give it a try in a peanut butter cookie recipe.
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup(s) cookie butter
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips-semi or dark
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the butter, cookie butter and sugars. Add the egg and mix until fluffy.
- Blend the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together. Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake for 9-10 minutes at 375°.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jjjamstou2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note