Cook's Warehouse Class: Crawfish Étouffée
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Crawfish tails
- 1 whole(s) Red Bell Pepper Small diced
- 1 whole(s) Onion Small diced
- 2 stalk(s) Celery ribs Small diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) Old Bay
- 2 ounce(s) Brandy
- 1 cup(s) Cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Lobster stock or Chicken stock
- Cook peppers, onions, and celery in butter. Add garlic, spices, and flour mixing well. Add tomato paste (make space so tomatoes touch the bottom and get a chance to roast a little), Brandy (go slow so it doesn't flame), cream, and stock. Season with salt. Cook mixture until desired consistency. Serve over steamed rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NadBlake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note