Connie's Blond Brownies
Community Recipe from
- 2 stick(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 whole(s) eggs slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 9x13 baking pan, or 8x12.
- Cream melted butter and sugar; add eggs, vanilla and mix well. Mix dry ingredients together and fold into creamed mixture, mixing thoroughly. Pour into prepared pan.
- Must use butter for flavor; I use salted butter.
- Pour into pan and cook 30 minutes (ovens may vary - check at 25 minutes). Cook a few minutes longer for 8x13 pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CSAllen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes