Connie's Blond Brownies
Community Recipe from
- 2 stick(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 whole(s) eggs slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 9x13 baking pan, or 8x12.
- Cream melted butter and sugar; add eggs, vanilla and mix well. Mix dry ingredients together and fold into creamed mixture, mixing thoroughly. Pour into prepared pan.
- Must use butter for flavor; I use salted butter.
- Pour into pan and cook 30 minutes (ovens may vary - check at 25 minutes). Cook a few minutes longer for 8x13 pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CSAllen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note