Yield: 25 bars
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine butter and sugar in a medium mixing bowl; mix well. Add eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, chocolate, and pecans; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan; cut into 3- x 2-inch bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note