Everyone likes an easy bar cookie recipe that gets rave reviews. This is one of them.
Yield: 2 dozen
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 6 whole crackers)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup salted cashews, chopped
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks or mega morsels
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, and baking powder; add to butter mixture, stirring well. Stir in cashews and chocolate chunks. (Batter will be thick.) Spread batter into a greased 13" x 9" pan. Bake at 350° for 27 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note