Confetti Twice-Baked Potatoes
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 potato half)
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 129
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 96mg
- Calcium: 80mg
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender; cool 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving shells intact. Stir together pulp, sour cream, milk, and butter; stir in basil and next 3 ingredients.
- Coat insides of potato shells with cooking spray. Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells; sprinkle evenly with tomato and cheese.
- Bake potatoes at 350° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Note: To make ahead, place unbaked stuffed potato halves, covered, in the refrigerator. Bring potato halves to room temperature before baking at 350º.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables