Community Recipe from
- 1-1/3 cup(s) long grain rice
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) cajun seasoning
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped carrot
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup(s) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the rice using package direcions, omitting the salt and butter and adding the cajun seasoning.
- Apray a large nonstick skillet with nonsick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add the onion, carrot, celery, red pepper, green pepper and garlic to the prepared skillet. Saute until the veggies are tender. Stir the onion mixture and parsley into the rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Confetti Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables