Just click on the Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing in the recipe and it takes you to the recipe for the dressing.
Confetti Pasta Salad
This veggie-packed pasta salad tastes great the minute it's made but will become more strongly flavored if allowed to chill a few hours before serving. When making ahead, add the cheese just before serving.
More From Southern Living
- 8 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss pasta with tomatoes and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note