Mandarin oranges and lemon juice give this Confetti Coleslaw a tangy taste.
Yield: Serves 8
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 tablespoons green onions, chopped and divided
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, cooked and drained
- 1 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained and divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- Combine coleslaw mix, 3 tablespoons green onions, red and green pepper, corn and oranges, reserving 6 orange segments for garnish. Mix together mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and juice; blend well. Pour over salad and toss to coat well. Garnish with remaining green onions and reserved orange segments. Transfer to a pretty serving dish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This