- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained*
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add beans and next 5 ingredients, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with feta cheese, if desired.
*2 (15-ounce) cans navy beans may be substituted for cannellini beans.