Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef Fine
- 2 whole(s) Onions Finely diced
- 4 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 4 pinch(s) Red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 24 ounce(s) Tomato sauce
- Sauté ground beef and onions. Add remaining ingredients once meat browned. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until sauce thickens, 30-40 minutes. Done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WOBWUCK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coney DogSauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments