- 1/2 pound cleaned, skinned conch meat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pound conch to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut conch into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Sauté onion in oil in a medium saucepan until tender; add flour, stirring well. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until browned.
- Add conch, water, potatoes, salt, and pepper; stir until well blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews