- 1/2 pound cleaned, skinned conch meat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pound conch to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut conch into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Sauté onion in oil in a medium saucepan until tender; add flour, stirring well. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until browned.
- Add conch, water, potatoes, salt, and pepper; stir until well blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note