Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) plain flour
- 1 cup(s) yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) cooking oil
- 1. Stir togther dry ingredients.
- 2. Beat together eggs, milk and oil.
- 3. Add the ingredients together to make a batter.
- 5. Pour into a gresed 9 x 9 x 2 baking pan.
- Bake 425F or 20 - 25 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes