Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) plain flour
- 1 cup(s) yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) cooking oil
- 1. Stir togther dry ingredients.
- 2. Beat together eggs, milk and oil.
- 3. Add the ingredients together to make a batter.
- 5. Pour into a gresed 9 x 9 x 2 baking pan.
- Bake 425F or 20 - 25 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note