My family non fish eaters love this receipe. This is one of the few they will eat with excitment. This is a great dinner to have with guests.
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) talapia fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoon(s) softened butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely chopped green onions
- Lay fillets in a sinle layer in a buttered casserole dish. Brush top with lemon juice. Bake fish at 350 for 10-20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake. Combine cheese, butter, mayo, salt, seasoned salt, basil, pepper, and onions. Mix well with fork. Spread cheese mixture over fish and bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Company Tilapia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes