Quick and easy.I put it under the broiler for a couple of minutes to brown. My husband and I enjoyed it very much.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) talapia fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoon(s) softened butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely chopped green onions
- Lay fillets in a sinle layer in a buttered casserole dish. Brush top with lemon juice. Bake fish at 350 for 10-20 minutes or until fish just starts to flake. Combine cheese, butter, mayo, salt, seasoned salt, basil, pepper, and onions. Mix well with fork. Spread cheese mixture over fish and bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Company Tilapia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes