- 3 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
How to Make It
Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla; mix well. Spoon into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine coconut, brown sugar, flour, 1/3 cup melted butter, and pecans, mixing well. Sprinkle over top of sweet potatoes. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until golden brown.