- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 12 large eggs
- 2 ounce(s) sharp white cheddar cheese grated
- large Costco bag of Spinach
- Preheat oven to 400. Heat oil in large skillet over med heat and cook onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook stirring until onion is soft, about 10 min. Add spinach to skillet by handful to wilt. Add cream and simmer until almost evaporated. Season with salt and pepper. Loosely drain remaining liquid, put spinach in 13x9x2 baking dish. Make 12 holes with spoon, evenly space to drop eggs in. Crack 1 egg into each divot. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake until egg whites are almost set and yolks are still funny. 15 to 18 minutes (18 minutes in convection). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note