Deliciously rich! As previous reviewer stated, it taste "made-from-scratch." I thought adding the cream of coconut would make it too sweet, but it wasn't. No one will know it wasn't made from scratch if you don't tell:)
Company Coconut Cake
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix with pudding
- Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting
- Grease and flour three 8-inch round cakepans. Set pans aside.
- Beat eggs at high speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes. Add sour cream and next 3 ingredients, beating well after each addition. Add cake mix; beat at low speed until blended. Beat at high speed 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 325° for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks. Spread Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts