Company Baked Ziti
Layers of sour cream and two types of cheese make this pasta classic extra rich and cheesy.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. sweet Italian ground pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (26-oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. ziti pasta, cooked
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. sliced provolone cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown beef, sausage and onion in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Stir in sauce; reduce heat to low ad simmer 15 minutes.
- Layer in a greased 13"x9" baking pan as follows: half the pasta, provolone cheese, sour cream, half the sauce mixture, remaining pasta, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot, bubbly and cheeses are melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles