- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. sweet Italian ground pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (26-oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. ziti pasta, cooked
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. sliced provolone cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Brown beef, sausage and onion in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Stir in sauce; reduce heat to low ad simmer 15 minutes.
Layer in a greased 13"x9" baking pan as follows: half the pasta, provolone cheese, sour cream, half the sauce mixture, remaining pasta, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce.
Top with parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot, bubbly and cheeses are melted.