- 1 medium-size green pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon English mustard
- 2 whole pimientos, drained and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 pounds lump crab meat
How to Make It
Combine green pepper, 1 cup mayonnaise, eggs, mustard, pimiento, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix well. Add crab meat; mix gently so that lumps are not broken.
Place 8 crab shells or 6-ounce custard cups on a 15- x 10- x 1- inch jellyroll pan. Spoon 1 cup crab meat mixture into each shell. Top evenly with remaining mayonnaise; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Serve hot or chilled.