Comforting chicken noodle soup
Community Recipe from
- 10 cup(s) Water
- 10 cube(s) Chicken bouillon
- 6 1/2 cup(s) Medium egg noodles
- 2 can(s) Cream of chicken soup Undiluted
- 2-3 cup(s) Chicken Shredded or chopped cooked
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- fresh parsley
- Bring to a boil in large pan water and bouillon cubes. Add and cook uncovered until tender ( 10 to 15 min) egg noodles. Add and heat cream of chicken soup
- Add chicken. Simmer for a few minutes. Just before serving stir in one cup sour cream. ( try to have sour cream @ room temperature....take out some of the soup and stir in sour cream until smooth, add back to soup mixture and heat slowly).
- Fresh parsley is a nice touch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Comforting chicken noodle soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews