I first made this two years ago for my husband to take as a dish to pass for their department holiday lunch. Last year they begged him to have me make it again. And this year, they want it again. I've made a few changes to it to suit our personal taste. I use peanut butter filled candy coated pieces, I omit the nuts and I use rice squares cereal instead of corn. It's a fun recipe to play around with!
Comet’s White Chocolate Crunch
This holiday snack mix is the perfect blend of salty and sweet flavors. It's made with pretzels, peanuts, cereal, and white chocolate chips, making it a favorite of children and reindeer everywhere!
- 10-oz. pkg. mini pretzels
- 5 cups doughnut-shaped oat cereal
- 5 cups bite-size crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups peanuts
- 16-oz. pkg. candy-coated chocolates
- 2 (12-oz.) pkgs. white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a very large bowl; set aside. Melt chocolate chips with oil in a double boiler; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well. Spread mixture equally onto 3 wax paper-lined baking sheets; allow to cool. Break into bite-size pieces; store in airtight containers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note