I first made this two years ago for my husband to take as a dish to pass for their department holiday lunch. Last year they begged him to have me make it again. And this year, they want it again. I've made a few changes to it to suit our personal taste. I use peanut butter filled candy coated pieces, I omit the nuts and I use rice squares cereal instead of corn. It's a fun recipe to play around with!
Comet’s White Chocolate Crunch
- 10-oz. pkg. mini pretzels
- 5 cups doughnut-shaped oat cereal
- 5 cups bite-size crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups peanuts
- 16-oz. pkg. candy-coated chocolates
- 2 (12-oz.) pkgs. white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a very large bowl; set aside. Melt chocolate chips with oil in a double boiler; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well. Spread mixture equally onto 3 wax paper-lined baking sheets; allow to cool. Break into bite-size pieces; store in airtight containers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This