I love this recipe! In order to make it less watery, I drain the veggies after I cook them. Delicious!!
Colorful Vegetable Lasagna
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 378
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated fat: 5.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 22.9g
- Carbohydrate: 46.5g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 667mg
- Calcium: 434mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages presliced cremini mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- 5 cups Basic Marinara, divided
- 12 precooked lasagna noodles (about 8 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add bell peppers, onion, zucchini, and mushrooms; sauté 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and mushroom liquid evaporates. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and egg, stirring well.
- Spread 1 cup Basic Marinara over bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with 3 noodles. Spoon 1 cup Basic Marinara evenly over noodles. Top evenly with one-third of ricotta mixture and one-third of vegetable mixture. Repeat layers twice, ending with noodles. Top with remaining 1 cup Basic Marinara. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles