- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages presliced cremini mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- 5 cups Basic Marinara, divided
- 12 precooked lasagna noodles (about 8 ounces)
- calories 378
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fat 11.4 g
- satfat 5.4 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 22.9 g
- carbohydrate 46.5 g
- fiber 5.9 g
- cholesterol 55 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 667 mg
- calcium 434 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add bell peppers, onion, zucchini, and mushrooms; sauté 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and mushroom liquid evaporates. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds.
Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and egg, stirring well.
Spread 1 cup Basic Marinara over bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with 3 noodles. Spoon 1 cup Basic Marinara evenly over noodles. Top evenly with one-third of ricotta mixture and one-third of vegetable mixture. Repeat layers twice, ending with noodles. Top with remaining 1 cup Basic Marinara. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes.