- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
How to Make It
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 25 to 30 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Cut into thin slices.
Whisk together vinegar, mustard, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in olive oil until blended. Add potato, bell pepper, and green onions, tossing gently to coat.